Thursday, January 31, 2013

Greetings and Salutations

Welcome to the Geography of Tamriel blog site. I am Steve and I will be hosting this site for the duration of your geographic exploration into the continent of Tamriel.

The Continent of Tamriel
http://images.uesp.net/thumb/c/c3/TamrielMap.jpg/800px-TamrielMap.jpg
For those who may not be familiar with the continent of Tamriel, it is the site of the Elder Scrolls Series of video games. I myself am not a "gamer" so this should prove to be a challenge. I selected Tamriel because it is fictitious yet contains insurmountable amounts of geological data that is revealed throughout the game. From rivers and streams to mountains and valleys, the geologic landscape is as diverse as the North American continent, if not more so. Oh...and here there be dragons!

No comments:

Post a Comment